JAIN PUBLIC SCHOOL, BARNAGAR'S academics provide JaPSians a platform to discover and hone their abilities. Through experiential learning, activities, projects and events, the academics will empower students with life skills essential to be a leader in the modern world.
Methodology & Learning
“In an effective classroom students should not only know what they are doing they should also know why and how”
JAIN PUBLIC SCHOOL, BARNAGARhas been relentlessly striving towards the cherished goal of ‘Laying the Foundation of Excellence’, the focal attention being the harnessing of innate abilities of every student, leading to his her holistic development. Our Educational Philosophy is according to NEP-2020 which revolves around 3 Es i.e. Experiment, Exploration and Experience which eventually lead to excellence. We believe in undertaking such scholarly practices which expand the horizon of our students, equipping them with the knowledge integral to becoming Global citizens and values enabling them to follow the humanistic path.
Affiliated to CBSE, JPS follows the framework of NCERT in letter and spirit. With technology walking into the classrooms, learning has become a joyous experience for auditory, visual and kinesthetic learners. Our pedagogy is an amalgamation of teachers’ mentoring, e-lectures, videos, projects, laboratory activities and modules which cater to every student’s learning style. The selection of books till class VIII and other resource material is carried out with a view of keeping alive the creative urge of a young child.
We at Jain Public School offer our children multitudinous opportunities and a healthy environ to excel and reach their acme.
The JPS curriculum aims to:
- Achieve cognitive, affective and psychomotor excellence.
- Enhance self-awareness and explore innate potential.
- Attain mastery over laid down competencies by following on core concepts, ideas, application and problem solving
- Imbibe 21st century learning, literacy and life skills.
- Promote lifelong learning through experiential, interactive activity centered and joyful learning.
- Inculcate values and foster cultural learning and international understanding in an interdependent society.
- Acquire the ability to utilize technology and information for the betterment of humankind.
- Strengthen knowledge and attitude related to livelihood skills.
- Develop the ability to appreciate art and show case talents.
- Promote physical fitness, health and well-being.
- Promote arts integrated learning.
- Aims to provide happy and stress free education with a healthy teaching-learning atmosphere to teachers and students.